This White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Dip is an easy no bake dessert to bring to holiday parties. Use Christmas cookies, sweet crackers and pretzels to scoop up the creamy goodness. Try serving it with an assortment of different cookies, sweet crackers, and chocolates, including:
- Rolled Wafer Cookies
- Peppermint Bark Oreo Thins
- Fudge Cream Wafers
- Holiday-shaped Marshmallows
- Chocolate Peppermint Wafers
- York Peppermint Patties
- Mini Chips Ahoy Cookies
- Candy Cane Pretzel Bark
- Hershey Kisses
Do not feel limited to this list of cookies. Cream Cheese Snickerdoodles are delicious, too! And, there are so many other cookies at the grocery store that would be delicious with this cheesecake dip, too.
For more festive holiday dessert ideas, try my Peppermint Cheesecake Oreo Brownies and No-Bake Peanut Butter Fudge Cheesecake Parfaits.
White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Dip
- 10 minutes
- 2 cups
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup Ghirardelli white chocolate peppermint chunks
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Peppermint bits
- Beat the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until creamy.
- Place the white chocolate chunks in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat again for 15-20 seconds. Stir until melted and creamy.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the cream cheese mixture and beat until mixed in. Use a spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl, making sure all the ingredients get mixed in.
- Slowly pour in the heavy cream as the mixture is beating. Once all the cream has been mixed in, increase the speed on your mixer and beat the cheesecake mixture for a few minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake dip for 1 hour. Spoon into a bowl and top with peppermint bits when ready to serve it. Serve with an assortment of cookies, sweet crackers, and chocolate.
Notes: Do not add the peppermint bits to the top of the dip until you are ready to serve it. They will start to melt into the dip as it sits.