Are you one of those people who craves pumpkin spice all year long? Get your PSL fix whenever the craving hits with bite-sized Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake Bites. These are great for Halloween parties, tailgates or even to take to the pumpkin patch!
Everyone gets so excited for the fall drinks to arrive at the local coffee shops, so I knew that I wanted to make a little cheesecake treat that had those flavors. I used this pumpkin Oreo cheesecake as my base for the bites, and then added a homemade coffee whipped cream and a coffee bean to make them look and taste cute. Greek yogurt also adds a little extra protein too, so don’t feel guilty about going in for seconds.
This batch makes 24 mini bites. And trust me, those will not last long at all. Something about the little size makes you think you can pop a few of them at a time!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake Bites
- 15 minutes
- 18 minutes
- 33 minutes
- 24 servings
- 3/4 cup vanilla wafer crumbs (about 20 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice + extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 24 chocolate covered coffee beans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a mini muffin tin with 24 mini cupcake liners.
- Combine the cookie crumbs and butter. Spoon evenly into the bottom of the liners. Press down firmly with a small object.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add the yogurt, vanilla, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and flour and beat again. Add the egg and beat until mixed in.
- Spoon the cheesecake batter evenly in the liners. They should be full. Bake for 18-19 minutes. Remove and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, and then remove the cheesecakes and place on a wire rack to cool for 1 hour. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Place the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and instant coffee in a chilled mixing bowl. Beat on high until stiff peaks form. Pipe on top of the chilled cheesecakes. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice. Top with a chocolate covered coffee bean right before serving.