Folded wraps, the viral TikTok tortilla trend, are easy to make and endlessly customizable! Get the how-to and 25 combinations for breakfast, lunch and even dessert.
I’ve got ideas below for 25 combinations of folded wraps that you can enjoy at breakfast or lunch and even for a snack or dessert. It’s pretty much all day eating with these folded wraps! Basically, these can be ready in less than 5 minutes — that’s my kind of quick mealtime solution!
Let’s move right along to the ideas! I’ve organized it below by breakfast, lunch and dessert ideas for folded wraps. Feel free to just scroll to the category you’re interested in or check them all out.
- Scrambled eggs, bacon, cheddar or American cheese, avocado
- Scrambled eggs, crumbled sausage, shredded cheese, salsa
- Scrambled eggs, sautéed mushrooms and spinach, shredded cheese
- Hard-boiled egg slices, shredded cheese, bacon, lettuce
- Cream cheese, smoked salmon, red onion, capers
- Cream cheese, strawberry jam, strawberry slices
- Peanut butter, banana slices (2 quadrants for each or could add mini chocolate chips)
- Ham, cheddar, mustard (or mustard and mayo), lettuce
- Turkey, cheddar or American cheese, mustard (or mustard and mayo), lettuce
- Rotisserie chicken, Mexican blend cheese, black beans, avocado
- Veggie – black beans, sautéed zucchini, sautéed pepper and onions, cheese
- Black beans, spinach, Mex cheese, salsa or chopped tomatoes
- Hummus, spinach, tomatoes, mozzarella
- Hummus, cucumber, peppers, Pepper Jack cheese
- Hummus, olives, peppers, goat cheese or feta cheese
- Quesadilla – spread of refried beans, black beans or chicken, cheese, salsa
- Fajita – chicken or steak strips, sautéed bell pepper and onions, cheese, salsa
- Greek – chicken strips, roasted red pepper strips, lettuce and olives, feta cheese
- Pizza – marinara, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, sliced green peppers
- Pulled pork, American cheese, coleslaw, pickles
- Chicken salad, lettuce, grapes, walnuts
- Egg salad, lettuce, red onion slices, tomato
- S’mores – graham cracker crumbles, mini chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, Nutella
- Fruit and chocolate – sliced strawberries, banana slices, mini chocolate chips, Nutella
- PB chocolate – peanut butter, Nutella, mini chocolate chips, peanut butter chips
Add a glass of milk, and you’ve got yourself a killer snack or dessert treat! Check out my easy cheese pairing ideas to make your own healthy cheese plate at home, or three ideas for simple Greek yogurt dips.
- 5 minutes
Ingredients for inside wrap
Cooking spray (if served warmed)
- Place a tortilla flat on a plate or work surface. Cut from the center of the tortilla straight out to one side. This single cut is the only one you need to make.
- Layer your ingredients into each of the four quadrants.
- Fold the wrap up then over then down to fold the tortilla into one triangle.
- Serve as is or heat before serving, depending on your fillings.
To Heat: Heat a small non-stick pan over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray. Place folded tortilla in and heat on both sides until browned and heated through, a couple minutes per side. Serve immediately.