Layers of no bake cheesecake, cookies, and pie filling make these Strawberry Mousse Cheesecake Parfaits a fun and easy treat to make for your loved ones. Grab a spoon and get ready to dive in.
I love finding fun ways to include more dairy in the recipes I create. Working with the American Dairy Association Mideast for the past few years has helped me be more aware of how much dairy and protein my kids are getting. Thank goodness all three of them love to guzzle big glasses of milk on a daily basis! You should see how much milk our youngest son drowns his cereal in! They are definitely getting their 9 essential nutrients each day.
Even knowing that they are drinking that much milk, I still like to add even more dairy to their sweet treats, too. These sweet parfaits are packed with dairy and are as fun to eat as they are to make! I decided to do thick layers of pink and red for a festive dessert that’s perfect for Valentine’s Day, birthday parties, Mother’s Day or showers. I used little cookies to top them off!
Strawberry Mousse Cheesecake Parfaits
- 30 minutes
- 8 servings
- 5 oz. dessert cups
- 8 Oreo cookies
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons hot water
- 1 packet unflavored gelatin
- 21 ounce can strawberry pie filling
- Mini Oreos Wafer cookies
- Crush the cookies. Spoon the crumbs evenly into the bottoms of eight 5 oz. dessert cups.
- Beat the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate until needed.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Place the strawberries in a food processor and puree. Add the hot water and gelatin and pulse again.
- Beat the pureed strawberries into the cream cheese mixture until creamy. Fold in 1/2 cup of the whipped cream gently.
- Divide the strawberry cheesecake evenly into the dessert cups. Use the back of a spoon to spread the mixture out flat.
- Open the pie filling. Use a fork to break apart the bigger berries. Spoon the pie filling onto the top of the cheesecake.
- Use a piping bag and icing tip 1M to pipe the remaining whipped cream on top of the parfaits.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to let the mixture set up. Add cookies and sprinkles right before serving.
Beautiful dessert. I’m anxious to try this recipe for my family! Thanks for sharing.