About 9% of all the milk produced by U.S. dairy farmers is used to produce ice cream, and Ohio is ranked 11th nationally in milk production. There just might be milk from Ohio dairy farms in your cool ice cream pie!
Don’t just make dessert a pie-in-the-sky idea. Refreshing Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie is so easy to make that will likely be eaten in the same amount of time it takes to prepare. No ice cream maker required!
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie
- 1 ounce box cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups softened strawberry cheesecake ice cream
- 8 ounces whipped topping, divided
- 9 ounce graham cracker pie shell
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding and milk. Let set for 5 minutes.
- Stir in softened ice cream and half of the whipped topping.
- Spoon ice cream mixture into pie shell and freeze until solid.
- Prior to serving, garnish top of pie with sliced strawberries around edge of pie shell and the remaining whipped topping in the center of the pie.
- Sprinkle graham crackers over whipped topping.