Strawberries and Cream French Toast has quickly become a favorite in our house! It’s a delicious way to start a cozy morning together with your family — and it’s perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Enjoy a slice of this delicious breakfast treat with a warm mug of Strawberry White Hot Chocolate.
Strawberries & Cream French Toast
- 2 hours
- 30 minutes
- 2 hours 30 minutes
1 loaf of bread
2 cups of milk
3 tbsp of melted butter
1/3 cup of sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
1 block cream cheese
1 pound strawberries
For the Glaze:
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place bread cubes into baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, butter, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Pour mixture over bread cubes.
- Cube the block of cream cheese and place on top of bread, then add strawberries.
- Cover and set in refrigerator overnight for best results, or for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350° F.
- If desired, top with glaze and powdered sugar.