Think rice cakes are boring? Think again! Spread them with this easy creamy peanut butter honey Greek yogurt sauce, and they become a delightful vehicle for a sunny array of yummy toppings. I love sliced strawberries and granola for a quick, on-the-go breakfast, or bananas and chocolate chips for a healthy mid-afternoon treat.
Greek yogurt is packed with protein, which helps keep you full between meals and energized to take on the day! Just 6 ounces of Greek yogurt contains about 14–17 grams of protein.
Kids of all ages will want in on a slice of these protein-packed Peanut Butter Yogurt Fruit Pizzas!
Peanut Butter Yogurt Fruit Pizzas
- 8 minutes
- 2/3 cup sauce, enough for 4-6 large rice cakes pizzas
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Rice cakes (plain, cinnamon or other assorted flavors as desired)
- Topping ideas: Sliced fresh fruit, such as bananas, strawberries or blueberries; prepared granola; chocolate chips; extra honey or maple syrup
In a medium bowl, briskly stir together the Greek yogurt, peanut butter and honey until well combined. Spread generously over each rice cake. Top the rice cakes with fruit, granola and any other desired toppings. Enjoy immediately. This recipe originally appeared on Well Plated.