Swap the spoon for a straw for this smoothie! A Peach Blueberry Smoothie Bowl is ready in less than five minutes and is delicious for breakfast or an afternoon pick-me-up. Want to know what I love most about smoothie bowls, though? The toppings! I am such a toppings and garnish girl.
Blend together milk, Greek yogurt, frozen peaches, blueberries, chia seeds, flax seed meal and honey. Then comes the fun part. Top with granola, sliced almonds, chia seeds, fresh blueberries and peach slices — and whatever else you like! Coconut, other nuts like pecans or walnuts, sunflower seeds… the possibilities are endless!
My kids also really love smoothie bowls. I make a double batch and give them mini ones — and of course let them pick their toppings, which is their favorite part too!
Peach Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
- 5 minutes
- 1 serving
- 1/2 cup milk (regular or lactose-free)
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey (more or less for taste)
- 1 teaspoon flax seed meal
- Handful of ice
- Granola Almond slices
- Chia seeds
- Fresh blueberries
- Peach slices
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your favorite smoothie bowl toppings including fresh blueberries, sliced peaches, granola and sliced almonds, chia seeds.
Notes: Feel free to use frozen or fresh fruit. The frozen fruit is nice because it creates a thicker, creamier smoothie.