No-Bake Cheesecake Cones are easy to prepare. These waffle cones full of light and fluffy cheesecake are all dressed up for the Summer Games!
Are cheesecake cones the next big trending dessert? Impress your friends and family at your next gathering with this new take on no-bake cheesecake. This no-bake cheesecake recipe is adapted to make a light and fluffy pipeable filling. You can scoop the cheesecake filling into the waffle cones or pipe them with a pastry bag. If you do not own a pastry bag, you can cut the corner off a resealable plastic bag.
You can certainly use waffle cones for this recipe. However, I chose to use sugar cones with a round rim to mimic the shape of the famous Olympics colored rings.
A common problem among those who make dessert-filled waffle cones is that the inside gets soggy. To prevent this, I suggest brushing the whole inside with white chocolate. Let the chocolate come all the way up to the rim, and then dip in colored sprinkles (blue, black, red, yellow and green).
Serve cheesecake waffle cones upright in mini shooter glasses or a wire cupcake rack. If you lined the inside of the cones with chocolate, you could fill and refrigerate these cones beforehand.
The filled waffle cones may be frozen as well; however, the sprinkles may melt as they thaw out. In our taste tests, these dessert cones were enjoyed chilled as well as frozen! Don’t miss my other delicious no-bake treats, including Monster Cookie Dough Dip, Fresh Fruit & Yogurt Cupcakes and Dessert Pizza Pinwheels.
No-Bake Cheesecake Cones
- 20 minutes
- 10 cones
1 cup whipping cream
1 cup powdered sugar
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
10 sugar cones
1 cup white chocolate, melted
To prepare cones:
- Coat the inside of each cone with white chocolate to prevent the cone from getting soggy.
- Dip the rim of each cone in white chocolate and colored sprinkles. Set aside.
To prepare filling:
- Beat whipping cream on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add in half of the powdered sugar while continuing to whip.
- Cut the cream cheese into 1-inch cubes. Add cubes one at a time while continuing to whip.
- Gradually add the rest of the powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt. Continue whipping until firm peaks are achieved.
- Fill the prepared cones with cheesecake filling.
Using sugar cones will serve about 8-10 people. Waffle cones are significantly larger. If you use waffle cones, you may need more white chocolate coating and will end up with 4 cones. The cheesecake filling can be made 24 hours in advance. Refrigerate the filling until ready to serve. Pipe or spoon the filling into cones just before serving.
These cheesecake waffle cones can be prepared and frozen for a cold treat.