This Greek Yogurt Monster Cookie Dough Dip is perfect for an afternoon snack or post-workout recovery treat. Our boys love it after soccer practice. What a fun way to get a serving of dairy! We like to serve it with apple slices and graham crackers.
You can even mix it up carefully right in a yogurt container, no need to dirty another bowl. Mix up Greek Yogurt Monster Cookie Dough Dip for those times when you’re craving a treat. The recipe is highly adaptable to your own liking by swapping out with your favorite sweetener, nut butter and mix-ins. And, because it is packed with protein from Greek yogurt, it will keep you full until your next meal.
Full-fat yogurt makes the creamiest, thickest dip; however, you can enjoy with nonfat or 2% as well. No adjustments to the recipe necessary! Using brown sugar (rather than honey or maple syrup) as the sweetener keeps the dip from thinning out, but feel free to use the sweetener of your choice. Also, brown sugar gives the dip a more distinct cookie dough taste. If you have cookie butter, you can swap out the peanut butter for another variation — delicious!
Monster Cookie Dough Dip
- 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup
- 2/3 cup (1 container) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter or 1 tablespoon peanut butter powder (like PB2)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon chocolate candies (like mini M&Ms)
- 1 tablespoon granola
- Stir together Greek yogurt, brown sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla. Stir in the mix-ins (chocolate chips, candies, and granola).
- Serve with apple slices, pretzels, graham crackers or enjoy with a spoon!