These Lemon Mousse Dessert Cups may be small, but they don’t skimp on delivering a big burst of refreshing lemon flavor! The perfect bite-sized dessert to bring to picnics and cookouts, they’re a fun way to add a lot of dairy to one cute little dessert. Cream cheese, yogurt and heavy whipping cream give each little cup a triple dose of dairy power. Talk about a protein-packed punch!
I mixed in some lemon curd to make a delicious little cheesecake filling for these cinnamon-sugar dessert cups. Top each one with some fresh fruit, and you have a fun treat. These would be a hit at Memorial Day, Fourth of July or Labor Day parties too — with the red and blue berries, they look pretty patriotic!
Use mini cups for a one-bite treat, or pick up the larger cups for a more filling dessert. Or, eat them for breakfast, just like I did. I mean, it is fruit and dairy, after all. Wink, wink!
Lemon Mousse Dessert Cups
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Fresh berries
- 1 batch of cinnamon-sugar dessert cups
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add the yogurt and lemon curd, and beat again until smooth. Set aside.
- Beat the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar in a clean, chilled metal bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the lemon mixture until completely mixed in.
- Pipe the lemon mousse into the cinnamon sugar dessert cups. Top each one with fresh berries. Serve that day.