Top 10 Recipes of 2018
by Jenny Hubble
While you could spend hours browsing through our recipe collection to find your favorites, we’re saving you some time by rounding up our top 10 most popular recipes of 2018. One thing is for sure—our fans love their dairy as much as we do!
The fan-favorite, month after month, year after year? Milk and Cereal Breakfast Pops by Ohio food blogger In Katrina’s Kitchen, made with strawberry milk and your favorite cereal. Check out the rest of the tasty recipes on the list and resolve to try them in 2019.
Top 10 Recipe Countdown:
10. Smoky Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Mac and Cheese is the ultimate comfort food. Greek yogurt cuts calories and makes it extra creamy!
9. Topped with an irresistible Greek yogurt dressing, Creamy Southwest Vegetarian Pasta Salad is perfect to bring to cookouts. Try it with grilled veggies!
8. Strawberry Milkshake Poke Cake is chocolate cake soaked in sweetened condensed milk and topped with a strawberry milk whipped cream. One bite and you’ll have to poke yourself to be sure it’s real—it’s that good!
7. With freezer-friendly, protein-packed Broccoli Cheddar Cups, there are no excuses not to eat a healthy breakfast, even on the busiest mornings. Just warm them up and go!
6. A Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie is everyone’s favorite sandwich—in smoothie form! It delivers a triple shot of protein with peanut butter, Greek yogurt and strawberry milk.
5. No-bake Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake is so easy to make! It starts with a graham cracker crust and is filled with layers of cheesecake and a fresh raspberry purée.
4. You only need three ingredients to make cool Banana Split Ice Cream Pops—vanilla ice cream, cold milk and fresh fruit!
3. An easy dinner for busy weekdays, Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Soup is loaded with all the ingredients you love on traditional enchiladas, and the creaminess comes from a mixture of Greek yogurt and cream cheese.
2. A healthier take on a fall favorite, Cinnamon Maple Greek Yogurt Squash Casserole is made with winter squash and lightened up with Greek yogurt.
1. Mix up your normal breakfast routine with our No. 1 recipe, Milk and Cereal Breakfast Pops. They’re full of Greek yogurt, milk, cereal and bananas, so you’ll feel great about serving them up any morning!
What’s your favorite dish to make from our recipe collection? Comment below!