Check out some of our activities to help enhance virtual learning while enjoying time with your family.
Just because you’re at home doesn’t mean the learning has to stop! These educational tools can help kids exercise their brains and learn more about dairy.
- ABC Cards and Activities: printable alphabet cards with a guide for meal relay, spell-off and name-that-food group activities
- Dairy Puzzles: fun kids’ activity sheets that include coloring, connect-the-dots, a maze and a word scramble
- 35 Fun Facts About Dairy: 35 interesting facts about milk’s journey from farm to fridge
There’s a lot you and your kids probably don’t know about dairy farming and foods. We have a few videos to entertain and teach you.
- There’s a Lot You Don’t Know About Dairy: see how much you and your family know about dairy foods
- 7 Breeds of Dairy Cows: discover the seven breeds of dairy cows and what makes each unique
- Dairy Foods from Farm to Fridge: follow milk’s journey from the cow to your glass, bowl or plate
- How Ice Cream is Made: get the scoop on how ice cream is made
- Eat Good Food, Get Out and Play: Bengals tight end CJ Uzomah chooses to fuel up with good foods every day
Take a Virtual Field Trip
Kids can exercise their creativity with these dairy-inspired coloring pages – we’ve even got one for adults! Color alongside your child for a fun bonding experience they’ll never forget.
- Undeniably Dairy Coloring Book
- From Farm to Fridge Dairy Coloring Page
- Undeniably Dairy Color by Numbers
- Advanced Dairy Coloring Pages
Cook With Kids
Get hands on with your kids in the kitchen! Here are a few kid-friendly recipes that kids will love to help create and devour.
- Breakfast: Greek Yogurt Waffles, Banana Split Pancakes, Milk & Cereal Breakfast Pops
- Snack: Frozen Fruit and Yogurt Discs, Monster Cookie Dough Dip, Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
- Meal Time: Lunchbox Pizza Rollups, Peanut Butter Yogurt Fruit Pizzas, Cold Veggie Pizza
Make Your Own Dairy Foods
You can teach your kids how your favorite dairy foods are made, right in your own kitchen. We’ve got lessons to guide you through making homemade butter, mozzarella and ricotta. Shake up some homemade ice cream or if you’re feeling extra creative, try our herb-infused butter recipes!
Have Some Fun
Encourage exercise and creative play with these fun activities that will get your kids moo-ving and having a blast!
- MOOga Yoga Poses: yoga poses to get students energized and moo-ving – and more focused on learning
- Milk Mustache Recipe: got milk? take a selfie wearing the famous milk mustache
- CJ Uzomah Cut-out: just like a “Flat Stanley,” print and cut out our favorite Bengals player and send him with a letter to a friend
For more information, activities and videos about dairy farming and foods, visit our resource library.