Chocolate Milk Post Workout
Lowfat chocolate milk has nine essential nutrients that an athlete needs, including some not typically found in recovery drinks.
More than 20 scientific studies supports drinking chocolate milk as an exercise recovery beverage for adults after strenuous exercise of 45 minutes or more.
Why chocolate milk?
Lowfat chocolate milk:
- Is a natural source of high-quality protein to build lean muscle.
- Contains the right carb-to-protein ratio scientifically shown to rebuild exhausted muscles.
- Delivers electrolytes including calcium, potassium, sodium and magnesium to replenish what’s lost in sweat.
- Provides fluids to rehydrate.
- Offers B vitamins for energy and vitamin A for a healthy immune system and normal vision
Provides calcium, vitamin D, phosphorus, protein and potassium to build and maintain strong bones and help reduce the risk for stress fractures.