6 Brunch Recipes: Too Good to Be True?
by Jenny Hubble
Get creative in the kitchen this weekend with help from our favorite food bloggers, who never fail to impress.
- Balsamic Berry Shortcakes with Greek Yogurt Whipped Cream. This recipe by Garnish with Lemon truly takes the cake. Fluffy Greek yogurt whipped cream atop a bed of berries and shortcake that melts in your mouth — it’s almost too good to be true.
- Cinnamon Yogurt French Toast with Whipped Lemon Yogurt Topping and Mixed Berries. A breakfast fit for a queen thanks to Spoonful of Flavor. Combine sugar and spice into a breakfast that’s extra nice. The protein-packed Greek yogurt topping adds a touch of tang, too!
- Crepe Cake with Pistachios and Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting. Let her eat cake! No one deserves to eat cake for breakfast more than Mom. Food Faith Fitness whipped up a cake that tastes like a cloud, and Mom will be on Cloud 9 after one bite.
- Breakfast Cheesecakes with Lemon Greek Yogurt and Fresh Berries. Say CHEESE(cake)! Climbing Grier Mountain baked a whole lot of joy into these sweet morsels, which can easily be made ahead of time and hidden until the big brunch reveal.
- Breakfast Cream Pies. Treat Mom to breakfast in bed, with all the toppings. She can fill mini graham cracker crusts with her favorite flavor yogurt and top with fresh fruit in this easy recipe by In Katrina’s Kitchen.
- Sausage & Cheese Breakfast Casserole. Growing up, Liz of Love Grows Wild looked forward to her mom making this comforting casserole. Now, Liz makes the beloved recipe for her own family. Make it once, and it’s likely to become a new tradition in your family too.